To enable learners to have an increased understanding of self-harm issues, and how to better support people who are at risk of self-harm or have a history of self-harm.
OVERVIEW OF COURSE CONTENT
By the end of this programme learners will be able to:
- Describe what self-harm means
- Identify different types of self-harm
- Identify early warning signs
- Describe how self-harm effects people
- Identify different definitions of self-harm
- Identify possible therapeutic methods to support people who self harm.